Residential Insurance


Today, Etler-Kettenacker Agency posted a page on the types of residential insurance.  This page discusses the residential insurance coverages for your home, condominium and rental residential property.

The Residential Insurance page discusses the perils covered under the standard homeowner’s insurance policy.  The types of standard residential insurance coverages such as; dwelling, other structures, personal property, loss of use and liability are explained in detail.

condominium insurance coverage is also discussed in addition to the importance of residential renter’s insuranceResidential property premiums are going to increase this year due to the enormous catastrophic losses that have occurred since 2008.
Etler-Kettenacker Agency’s Reinsurance page describes how this affects you as a residential insurance consumer.

Etler-Kettenacker Agency’s representatives are always available to discuss your residential insurance options and are able to present ways to save you money as residential insurance premiums rise across the entire insurance industry.  To discuss your residential insurance needs and savings options as an existing EK client or a prospective client visit Etler-Kettenacker Agency’s Contact Us page.

Posted 9:35 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2020
  • 2019
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011

View Mobile Version