NSI Niche Markets
Etler-Kettenacker Agency would like to introduce NSI, a unique insurance program for unique markets with specific insurance needs. NSI niche markets are owned by West Bend Mutual Insurance Company, who have been serving the property and casualty needs of people across the Midwest since 1894. NSI niche markets have been rated as Excellent (A) or better by A.M. Best since 1971. NSI niche markets are only available through select independent agencies that have formed a great relationship and knowledge of NSI niche markets. This page is dedicated to seeing a preview of all of the types of markets that NSA niche markets specialize in. The list is extensive and only a few give specific examples to give you an idea of the NSI niche markets that are offered great coverage. Future pages will go into detail about some key NSI niche markets.
- Childcare with Professional Liability
- Personal Appearance Care with Professional Liability; this NSI niche markets includes businesses such as, beautician and barber operations, beautician and barber schools, suntan bed liability, massage therapists and circuit workout facilities. All of these markets, particularly beautician and barber schools are specialty markets that require coverage at a competitive rate.
- Detective and Security; this includes professional liability, optional property entrusted liability and optional fire arm coverage.
- Alarm Installation and Monitoring
- Fire Protection Contractors
- Outdoor Activities; this market can occasionally bring quite a bit of risk however NSI’s niche markets covers; hunt clubs, archery ranges, climbing walls and paintball courses.
- Sports and Leisure; this type of NSI niche markets covers a wide variety of sports related coverages. Just to name a few examples; martial arts schools or studios, health clubs including professional liability and a coverage that is very important, sports participants’ liability. These are just a few types of organizations or specialty markets that require insurance coverage.
- Social Services Organizations
- Employment Practices Liability
- Miscellaneous; see an Etler-Kettenacker insurance representative to inquire if your business is insurable at a competitive rate through NCI.
- Not-for-Profit Directors and Officers Liability
- Neighborhood Associations
- Surety and Fidelity Bonds
- Contract Bonds; since NSI niche markets are now offering this type of product other bond carriers may become more competitive. NSI covers; general contractors, subcontractors, mechanical contractors, suppliers and specialty contractors types of bonds.
- Fidelity and Crime; Coverage that are available under this NSI niche markets include; ERISA (Employment Retirement Income Security Act), labor union, employee dishonesty and commercial crime.
NSI niche market Property and Casualty
- Commercial Property including equipment breakdown
- Employment Practices Liability
- Non-profit D&O (Directors and Officers)
As stated at the beginning of this page it was stated that future pages will go into greater detail about the coverages offered for each of these NSI niche markets. Etler-Kettenacker Agency is always available to discuss options for your busin
ess whether it is a specialty market or not.